Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Monday, August 10, 2009.
(National day'09) posted by yiiqiiann @7:17 PM #

Hey! How did you guys celebrate national day? I went to my aunt's house to have steamboat! xD Watched NDP on TV there, and as usual, we can see the helicopter with the flag flying by. Didn't read the pledge at 2022 lols, because I was on the MRT back home. &For no reasons, my back hurts on the way.
Got home and started drinking soya milk and ate grapes, while using facebook. &My back still hurts! Sis said that it was because I'm too full? GOSH. Stopped eating unwillingly. &Thus, slept with a crying stomach and back.

However, today turned out to be a great day naturally. Want to know why?
I DREAMT THAT I ATTAINED 81% FOR E.MATHS IN END-YEAR!!!
How great would that be?! My dreams are real for most of the time. Hope it is for this time particularly!

Got to study again tomorrow... &Most likely taking back all of the remaining tests. T^T I hope I'll pass both History & Social Studies!~




{Layout by thegatecrasher}