Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, July 28, 2009.
(Changes) posted by yiiqiiann @10:31 PM #

There has been some kind of change about me...
Firstly, I became less serious with my work - it can be reflected through the previous Physics (although not back yet, but I flunked it severely) and SS test result.
Secondly, I get very enraged by very little things. Such as... That medium ass fan in class that makes paper fly everywhere.
Most importantly, I slacked like "the world is coming to an end".
But seriously, every time when I'm alone, I'll think of this - Am I studying for the sake of doing so, or studying for the sake of my mum? After thinking it through... I think it's both. Which is, both are not for my own sake. Especially in the case, where I have a mother who won't be contented unless I get full marks. Take the recent A.Maths test for example. I scored 19/20, which is like.. WOW!? That's only in my point of view.. Other mothers would already have bought their child expensive stuffs or whatever they demanded. But?! -.-
I don't like perfectionism. But I think I'm about to become one of those perfectionists who won't be contented with anything that comes my way.

The best change will be that, you can see me holding a pack of milk almost everyday! xD I'm drinking it practically everyday recently, in hope of growing a few more cm. From the previous time, few weeks after school re-opened... I grew up by 1cm! xD But I'm still as fat as ever.

Anyway, I'm glad that choir has resumed! It was so boring to just study without anything else to do.
& SHAHEERA! WE SHALL BECOME BUSINESS PARTNER NEXT TIME!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}