Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, September 4, 2009.
(HELP~) posted by yiiqiiann @5:09 PM #

SOMEONE HELP!!?? My double-chin is getting more & more obvious! How do I get rid of it?! T^T
Getting fat at the wrong places... How I wish fats can be squeezed out?!

Had History test today, tested on 1 SEQ & this particular SBQ question which popped out of nowhere. All I have to say... I hate the taste of regretting, for not memorizing well. & After completing my SEQ, I had not time for SBQ, so... My SBQ was totally blank. >.< & There goes my Combined Humans' CA2, Adolf Hitler.

~~~ BUT, I'm very happy now~ Cos... IT'S HOLIDAY! WHOAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!! XD But I still have to go back for 2 choir practises & a 1hr Chemistry lesson.. All I have to say is... I hate it most when I have to walk to school, and sit there for only 1hr, & come back home. I'd rather it is 2hr+. & Teachers told us to revise for SA2 this holiday. Is it possible for me?! xD Apparently not.

Although I'm dying to slim down, especially my face... I'm being hypnotised by the foods placed in front of me everytime~ T^T CONTROL! not. =3=




{Layout by thegatecrasher}