Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, November 13, 2009.
(RGS NIGHT & XPS) posted by yiiqiiann @10:13 PM #

Today was the last day for us to go XPS to teach the P4s. Was both happy & sad just now before leaving. Just now when we were below there watching them walk up the stage, Ariel & I felt like our own children are going up there. xD A very interesting experience :D I'm very sorry to that one class in our group which I did not give sweets to D: There were not enough sweets for all.
Anw, going back on the 17th to watch their performances ;D

Went for RGS Nite ytd with chosen members of choir, dance, drama club & guitar ensemble. Sharon & I was like... It's RGS's 130th anniversary, while it's OPSS's 10th anniversary. It's like... WOW, a big big gap. & It's a sure case that we won't get to see OPSS's 130th anniversary; even if world does not end in 2012.

ANW, photos will be all up tml! I hope? xD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}