Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, February 4, 2010.
(Limitations of 24hrs per day) posted by yiiqiiann @9:37 PM #

I MISS SCHOOL!!
It's incredible how everyone hates E-LEARNING so much. See all the status and messages on facebook & MSN? How I hope the teachers see them. xD


Just managed to finish the last piece - SS. & it made me hate the subject even more. Such a great effect of E-learning!?
Anw, I hope I'll be able to finish some of th assignments for day 2 later on.


Change in school rules, then came tuitions, E-learning & demerit points. Seems like nothing will be going the way I want it to be, EVER.


Realised the importance of loyalty, faith and trust, after a "sharing session" with one of my friend. If it is really that hard to maintain these, I think I shall not risk in the future. Otherwise, it's not me who suffers, but the next generation. I don't want anyone to have the same life as mine.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}