Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Monday, November 5, 2007.
(|-)) posted by yiiqiiann @3:43 PM #

Getting bored as each day pasts..

Okay, anyway, changed the blog's song to «背叛» sung by Sin Huey and Daren. Hope the song is working well!
Yesterday Jia Hao chatted with me for a while, and he told me that he saw me at Sun Plaza library on Saturday, whats more, right infront of him.. But I didn't see him.. Well..Think I maybe should be wearing glasses wherever I go?

Lalala.. today logged in at 9am+ and merely chatted for a little while. The other part of the day was still spent reading online comics and fanfictions.

So sian nehh.. Today is already the 5th of November.. Don't know why, but have a feeling that this holiday is a short one, though it is the longest in fact. One month will pass as quickly as usual, hmm.. Might be because I've been reading comics, fanfictions and storybook for the whole day long. (Of course, comics and fanfictionis more than storybook.. Know what I mean?)

Alright, hope that I'll manage to complete all homework exept for book review by this month.. Which might be impossible huh! Hehehs. Homework still stayed at the same standard as before lol.. As in.. The amount completed. Will try to focus more on science yeah?




{Layout by thegatecrasher}