Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, November 9, 2007.
(Choir gathering (games and bbq)) posted by yiiqiiann @9:23 PM #

Today went out at 2pm and reached school at 2.30pm.
Then I go Comittee Hunt by myself.
At 3pm, Isabel told us to stop and assemble at the canteen. Then I ask Amanda what time they got to school, and that's when I've finally realised that the starting time is actually 2pm. I actually mistook the starting time as 2.30pm!
Lols.. Broke my own record already. Then in the end got 4 stars only.. :(
Ahh well.. Then we proceed to playing games in parade square. We played a game which needed a blanket. Then play virus(I wasn't caught!) and concentration.

After a while, we were asked to go and eat. Managed to take a picture with Shi Min and Joey.

Shi Min
Joey

Then we started eating. Amanda, Shin Ying and Lin Ding was complaining that the chicken wings are not properly cooked! Lols. Then Jia Min and I finished eating and threw away the plate. After a while, Mr. Goh brought his family here. Everyone was like.. Surrounding Mr. Goh's three sons lols! They're so cute! Then later, we saw a rainbow! YIPEES! And then when we were going back, another rainbow showed up!

First rainbow seen
Second rainbow seen!
And that's Mr. Goh's son! His name is Kaylor (I don't know how to spell.. Sorry! And no offence to anyone especially Mr. Goh). After taking this picture, he said,"One more time." SOO CUTE lols. Another picture was supposed to be taken with his twin brother Joshua,and Isabelle Ang.
Isabelle was sitting beside them lols.. Then Kaylor also sat down VERY slowly beside her. But then he followed Joshua when Joshua ran away.
Thus, we bidded farewell.. Then he said,"Bye bye." very softly but can be heard.
There's still another baby of Mr. Goh though, called Amos I think. Of course, he was there!

Alright, signing off!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}