Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, November 13, 2007.
(homeworks.. T.T) posted by yiiqiiann @3:08 PM #

Arghh! Holiday still left with one month plus, and my holiday homeworks have not been done since last week! T.T
Too lazy to continue with my homeworks now.. There are still 4 book reviews and studies to be done for english, 1 book review and 1 journal for chinese, 1 chapter or more for science.
After that, every homework will be done!
BUT! For those who knows me very well, would have certainly kind of predict that I won't even touch the storybook and do my book reviews! Hehehs!~
Well, the storybooks borrowed last two weeks.. Only one book was PARTIALLY read. See?! That's how pro I can get.

Will try to do science later on though.

Alright, finally found a nice Inuyasha fanfiction to read! YIPPEES~
Luckily sis will be dismissed at 4pm!!~ If not I'll become bored sitting infront of the com for the whole day!!
THANKS KAMI!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}