Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, December 14, 2007.
(School re-opening in 2 weeks time! T.T) posted by yiiqiiann @1:46 AM #

Help~ School is re-opening in 2 weeks time! Y.Y I think I'm not gonna do my book reviews...! T.T
I DON'T WANT ANY SIPs! What should I do?!
Humphf! Sis siok lor... 2 weeks of holiday from now on... Then when her school re-opens, she just need to study for... Don't know how many months, and she'll graduate from poly. And if she's going university, well! While I still have more than 6 years of suffering! T.T And I think my mum is bound to let me go jc and complete university.

Well, I'm mentally prepared to suffer this remaining 3 years; I can't confirm after this 3 years!

Alright, everything around me is driving me mad recently, especially my sis... THE FUNNIEST DRAMA QUEEN. HOHOHOH!

Hmm...! 5 more days to know which school piggie is going to. EXCITED!!!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}