Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, December 11, 2007.
(DIE!) posted by yiiqiiann @9:44 AM #

GRAA!! I think I'll really die a horrible death! My mum and sis do not have the time to accompany me to the library! All the four english book reviews have not been touched! MAMA~
Haiz... Getting ready to serve for SIPs next year ALREADY! I was hoping to only serve for SIP at Secondary 3 onwards. T.T Nevermind... I'm born to have a miserable life without anything I wish or hope to be fulfilled.

And yays! I've finished watching Romantic Princess! Damn nice! Lalala~ Looking forward to the next show with Wu Zun in it.

Hmm... Started playing warcraft yesterday. I SHALL say, I'm so damn bad at strategy games! x(
Well, as long as I complete the mission, it's okay right?
Found some nice themes for my phone recently and slacked a lot.

Okay, that's all for today! Enjoy your last 3 weeks of holidays!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}