Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, December 4, 2007.
(«公主小妹» 'Romantic Princess') posted by yiiqiiann @11:23 PM #

«公主小妹» 'Romantic Princess' is damn nice. Managed to watch one episode of it while using sis' laptop today. Well... Might be because WuZun is in it? xD
Alright, I'm having this bad feeling that I won't be able to complete all of the book reviews... That's all left for holiday homework. Well, tried to read the Chinese storybook that teacher distributed to us, but failed; I fell asleep after reading three chapters of it. As for the 4 English storybooks that I have to borrow from library... I don't think I can make it! 4 weeks to complete all... Y.Y

Today chatted with Sally online. Haiz... But then Myanmar there blogger and youtube got banned, so... She will not be able to blog till she comes back.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}