Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, November 29, 2007.
(THE CHAMPION RULES!) posted by yiiqiiann @12:39 AM #

Mum attempted to wake me up at 8.30am after sis left for school.
But of course, being a pig as I am, I continued sleeping till 10am+ when mum got really angry at calling me up several times.
Hmm... Yesterday chatted with Xin Lei, Peiwen, Yong En and Tian Fu till... 1am+? Then went to sleep around 1.30am+. Earliest of the morning! ^_^

So, woke up and played the computer. Then helped mum cut food for lunch.
After lunch, helped to wash the woks and bowls. Then folded clothes while watching tv.
After that, did homework for a while, and before falling asleep around 4.30pm, xD asked sis to wake me up at 6pm so that I can watch The Champion.
But she woke me up at 6.20pm while getting me to answer my phone. I totally freaked out! But at least she did call me up.
So watched till 7pm and ate dinner. Then used com and watch anime.
Time now is 1.11am as shown on computer. I have nothing better to do, so blogged for a while.

RAWRRS! Was supposed to go to sentosa on Sunday, but uncle was sick, mum was too...
Hope that we can go sentosa one fine day!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}