Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, December 25, 2007.
(Christmas) posted by yiiqiiann @11:19 PM #

Went to one of my relatives' new house to have buffet for dinner yesterday, which is Christmas Eve. Hmm.. At around.. 6PM?
Yupps, reached there for a while, then the buffet came. They set it up, then we ate. Got our Christmas presents after we ate finish.
Piggie and I got the same hot pink Snoopy cushion while lormi got a green one.
Then uncle drive us back.

Got home, switched on the computer, used for a while, watched tv, bathed and counted down for the arrival of Christmas with Xin Lei and Pei Wen. x]
Then, chatted and went crazy with them at 12AM onwards. Said sayonara to Xin Lei around.. 1PM+ I think? 'Cause she went to sleep, hoping to see presents from Santa in her stocking the next day.
So, continued chatting with Pei Wen. She said that she's afraid as she's the only one at home that time. Thus, I decided to accompany her as long as I can until her sis gets home around 3AM+. But in the end, she went off at 2AM+.

Continued reading fanfiction after that.

T.T What should I do?! One week more of happiness before the beginning of a torture! What can I do with my book reviews?! Should I at least complete one? Someone tell me! T.T




{Layout by thegatecrasher}