Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, December 25, 2007.
(Christmas part 2) posted by yiiqiiann @11:43 PM #

Decided to post another one based on today. It is to prevent the post from being too long.
Trying to improve my English recently, both in spoken and written english. Well, it's for my own welfare... Mum said that if I don't do well; get 70% in secondary 2 EOY exam, then I'll need to transfer to another school.
Well, though I don't like OPSS, but it is impossible for me to adapt to a new school that quickly. For example, it took me almost 6 months, or rather 7,8 and even a year to adapt to secondary life.

Okay, woke up today at 10AM+. Ate breakfast while watching tv at... 11.30AM+? It was telecasting Power Puff Girls... Lol. Then played computer. After that, had 2 french toasts for lunch at around 1PM+.
So... Continued playing the computer. After a while, sis helped me to cut my hair. It is below shoulder length by... A few CM.

Then, went to buy things with mum. Came back and slacked for a while, then ate dinner, watched tv. And here I am posting!
T.T Christmas is over, Santa is gone, but school is coming... Haiz... Is this what we got from Santa?! :[




{Layout by thegatecrasher}