Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, February 8, 2008.
(CNY day 1) posted by yiiqiiann @8:56 AM #

HI EVERYONE!
Firstly, I would like to greet everyone:

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!! xD

Yesterday, day 1 one Chinese New Year. Went to my ah yi's hse. Almost fell asleep while waiting for piggie to come. && My sis said that the show mentioned that if u hug SNAKE, u will have a lucky year ahead. So, when lormi came, everyone wanted to hug him lol.

&& We got one more angbao! Cos one of my cousin just got married last year.
And as usual, we ate hotpot for dinner! But didn't eat much. && May I ask u all? Do u like abalones?

Well, I hate it! The first time I ate it, it tastes like rubber. x[

After dinner, sis, piggie and I went to ah yi's room to have some peace. But all thanks to piggie's supposed-to-be-scary-but-funny dream. Ghost went to her hse and even brought fast-food with them to eat!!!! HAHAHAHA! xD
&& Poor lormi was being "molested" by my brother lol. The three of us just sat there and laugh... xD

Then, we bidded farewell to everyone and headed home in my dad's taxi.

Slept immediately around 10pm, once we got home. DAMN TIRED!

Later on going to both my dad's side and piggie's hse. Sis, piggie and I planning to play basketball! xD

OK, off I go! To watch anime first.. xD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}