Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, September 12, 2008.
(AHH MA) posted by yiiqiiann @10:42 PM #

Got back our Maths test today..
16/20 D:
& Mrs Zaidi brought us to AVA room for the last 2 periods to watch disc.
& I don't know the real name for it lols.

After school,
got back home & went out with mum right after I've changed.
Took MRT to Buona Vista, then to NUH.
LOL
& that's when I realise it's the hospital which none of my friends is delivered in except for me xD
Finally know where it is located lol.

& ahh ma got stroke D;
She was only able to move half (right) of her body.
& we scarcely hear anything from her.
If there were sound,
they'll be just mumblings of unclear words.
Hope she'll stop plucking the tube from her nose,

so that her right hand won't be tied by the side anymore D:
they also said that it'll hurt each & every time they replace it.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}