Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, September 11, 2008.
(SICK D;) posted by yiiqiiann @7:09 PM #

Alright, I'm just back from lit. play (:
& it's totally not fair lahh... We spent so much time on the lit. play as compared to the others,
then we got low marks from her!
GRAWRR!

Uncle called to inform that granny couldn't move half of her body,
& was admitted to the hospital right away.
So... May be visiting her tomorrow after school.

Yesterday,
we had our Maths test,
& I totally flunked the paper with careless mistakes AGAIN!
D;
Wanted to kill myself right then lol.
& when I got home, I tried to study my Geography,
but ended up sleeping till 7pm > <
Studied till 12am+ & went to sleep.

Woke up at 6.15am today to study @.@
& I actually reached school quite early,
such that I managed to go up to class & go to canteen.
LOL

& when it's around Science period,
I felt really giddy & predicted that I'll have a fever.
Mr Naufal came in to give us our test,
& I was like...
Doing the test half-asleep.

LIT Play~
Still giddy like hell.
Tried to tahan like siao > <

& Here I am...
With a body temperature of 38.2 degrees celsius...
May not be going to school tomorrow if the fever continues the next morning.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}