Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Saturday, December 27, 2008.
() posted by yiiqiiann @11:09 PM #

AHAHAA~ I've just realised that school re-opens a few days later than I expected xD
Finally found the video playlist of KKM on imeem. I couldn't continue watching it last time as I couldn't find any sources in other webs; never thought that imeem would have it haha. I'm currently trying my best to at least finish season 1 before school re-opens.

&There is this anime called Kuroshinjitsu (I suppose? Too lazy to check again) that I feel like watching, but it isn't completed yet. May watch it after it is completed ;B
&I'm so pissed off!!~ I haven't do my specs yet!! Mum has been dragging it for a LONGLONGLONGG time... I really need a new specs ASAP!! The current one is like... I wore it since... P6? YAAAA- My first specs -.- It is soooo small for me now...


I feel that my blog is so dead... *a leaf flew by with wind..* xD
But I won't be posting much in 2009 I think.
Maybe frequently; when something bad/interesting/fun/weird/special happens xD
Won't have time to post daily school life since mum expects me to take some time to study everyday; which I think I won't xDD

WOOHOO! It's 11.40pm now! X.x
Feeling sleeping, but just dun feel like sleeping xD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}