Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, January 7, 2009.
(囧) posted by yiiqiiann @5:59 PM #



Hey! So how's school for everyone?
It's actually quite interesting for me xD
For the fact that I get nice teachers this year except for the Maths one I think?
But overall is great!

& I love Maths homeworks! xD FUN~

& YEAHHH!! refers to the face that I feel I had this afternoon during choir xD
It was like... Right after assembly?
Thus we didn't have any lunch.
Then sang for 2-3 times,
& we stood there for so much *to emphasize that it is so many to the extend that it is uncountable* minutes for the choir look & not to get distracted no matter what.
I was seeing 2 Ms Grace for the last few minutes lols...

Alright, short post xD
Shall go & surf net for a while xDD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}