Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, January 1, 2009.
(HAPPY 2009!) posted by yiiqiiann @11:29 AM #

HAPPY NEW YEAR `o9! wor



Counted down with Xin Lei and Grace wor, & we keep on wor-ing wor xD wor.
& Was also the first time I slept at 2am+ in the holidays wor.
OHH wor! Please dun mind the "wor" wor! xD
Editted some of WINNIE's picture that I took a few days back wor,
SO CUTE & FUNNY! wor
Shall post them up after I've completed the rest, wor.



What I hope for the year 2009...

#1 Economy to improve

#2 Grandma to get well soon
*She has been in the hospital/clinic for a long time & has became so thin*

#3 Understand & get used to the new subjects I'm studying
*I'm so scared for my chem,physics & humanities*

#4 Great health for everyone
#5 WORLD PEACE



xDD 簡單就是幸福! *I don't know how to say in English hees*
I can't expect wealth at this stage of my life you see x]


Alright! It's the first day of school tomorrow!
& After thinking for a long time,
I'm quite looking forward to CCA orientation since it's on a Saturday;
when I have nothing much to do xDD


Okay, I'll end here ;B
See ya tomorrow!~




{Layout by thegatecrasher}