Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, January 11, 2009.
(bored) posted by yiiqiiann @6:55 PM #

Firstly, I have to thank Sharon!!!~
She's my saviour~
Couldn't find anyone to help me print th pics for tmr just now TT
TYVM SHARON~

Alright, CCA orientation ytd,
had quite a number of sec 1s who went to th booth despite our performance.
After dismissal at 12pm+, went home to change for a while & went to Sun Plaza with mum & sis.
Had lunch at th food court & then went to library to return/borrow book.
After which, went to comic connection & saw many nice thingy at the display window.
& went to popular to buy ring files, divider & pens.
& tht stupid ring file of mines cut me when I was taking it out!!
I'm so gonna torture it!

Took the bursary award earlier this morning.
One & only thing I enjoyed more is th band's performance,
& NOTHING ELSE.
Waited for more than a hour before they made speeches O.o

& I'm currently considering of taking th course tht my sis mentioned ytd.
Social service whereby th main thing is about children/babies xD
Later in future I mean xd


I think I still have th summary undone O.o OMG~
Shall go off soon hehe




{Layout by thegatecrasher}