Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, February 27, 2009.
(eyebags) posted by yiiqiiann @11:58 PM #

YAY! I did great for both ss & physics test!
If summing all up, except for th language subjects,
since I failed that preposition & vocab test,
& th chinese compo, was merely a little portion of th marks?
I think xD
I FINALLY PASSED GRACEFULLY WITH FULL A`s FOR ONCE in the past 10 years! ;
excluding nursery, since I skipped it.

Thus, I really have to work on my english...
I don't think there's any improvement at all Dx

My eyebags have been heavy for th whole day..
TOTAL LACK SLEEP.
& There are many tests compiled both on this coming monday & th next tuesday.
Gonna have lots of sleepless nights again.

Talking about 'sleeping',
it's alr 12.35am alr?!?!
I still have tuition at 9am!!
GOSH...

GOODNIGHT/MORNING?!?!...




{Layout by thegatecrasher}