Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, January 18, 2009.
(D:) posted by yiiqiiann @4:53 PM #

Done with th class tee design just now,

& I regretted choosing pink.

It's so hard to design a pink clothe! ;

Hard to choose th colour combination.

& Thus, th design became damn plain.


NVM ~ NOTHING HAPPENED ~ *hypnotizing*


Alright, I totally have no clue if there's any homework other than Physics.

& ONCE AGAIN! *adapted from th powerpuffgirls!*

TH WEEKEND HAS BECAME YET ANOTHER BORING ONE!


& Well, CNY is coming.
I'm so not looking forward to it this time.
Dx
I just wanna rest & sleep at home!!


When I was surfing th net,

I found one of th shows I will always watch before I am off to school during primary school days.

水果奶奶! xD


EEHEEHEEE!!!! :DDD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}