Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Saturday, February 7, 2009.
(STRESSED~) posted by yiiqiiann @9:55 PM #

I HATE 雙面人!
School has started for 1 month+ & many things happened.
& I finally found a perfect and peaceful place for recess.
Many tests are coming,
& I haven't even study th ss test this coming monday!!~ TT
Finished maths homework ytd, with some question undone.
Alright, went for tuition today,
both teacher is nice I suppose?
My type of "nice teachers" xD
Got quite motivated by th maths teacher.
After lunch, I tried to do my Chinese xizi,
but fell asleep eventually lols.
Woke up & realized that my brain cells for th week needs some rest,
thus started watching shows xD
OH YAA OH YAA!
My sis helped me download this "PSPtube" into my PSP,
& it is really a convenience for me lols.
If I'm too lazy to sit on my bum,
I can be laying comfortly in my bed to watch videos from youtube, tudou & many other xD
Alright, have to go complete my xizi,
then if my eyes allow me to,
I'll study a bit for ss xD
我愛棒棒堂❤
Hahas xD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}