Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, February 20, 2009.
(SATISFIED) posted by yiiqiiann @10:28 PM #

TIME REALLY FLIES.
It's coming to th end of th month soon.
Another round of tests are coming too.
& I'm satisfied with th test results that we got back thus far,
except for th language, & also subject,
that I detest th most, ENGLISH!

Just hope that there won't be anymore vocab/prepositions for us!


Th semi-finals debate today,
3S1 vs 3S2
Couldn't believe it when Sheryl told me 3S1 won.
I WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED
Congrats to Cheryl, Zachary & Man Hua! :D
I just hope that th next round of debate won't be held on either Tuesday or Friday.
I WANT TO SUPPORT THEM U KNOW?!?!

I have been in bad mood in school recently.
I can't get LOGARITHM, CONVERGING LENS, & th BALANCING OF CHEMICAL EQUATIONS, or whatever u call that.
So, sorry to that partner of mines!
I know I have been giving attitudes...
But frankly speaking...
U ARE REALLY NOISY IN SOME LESSONS!
GRRR

Alright, COOL DOWN~~
I hope March holiday comes soon.
It's th best time for me to catch up with what tcher is teaching.


There will be 愛就宅一起 (Superstar Express) on Channel U starting tml, every Saturday @ 9.30pm!
Alright, around 5 more mins & Skip Beat! will start,
shall stop for now!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}