Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Saturday, March 28, 2009.
(Complaint of my life) posted by yiiqiiann @7:01 PM #

URGHHHHHHHHHHH! I feel like killing myself!
I actually fell asleep at 9-10PM+ yesterday & I missed one episode of SKIP BEAT! Y^Y
I'll just have to skip to th next episode...

Went to Khatib park in th evening for a jog.
After about 5 rounds, it started drizzling.
& On my way back, it stopped -.-
Feeling damn sticky all over.

OhMyGoshh.. Week 2 will be so tiring.
Staying back till 9PM on 2 days for th 10th anniversary celebration, & Choir practices practically everyday.


Th followings will be the complains that I have,
& no one to convey to.

TUITION

& I really feel like dropping out of tuition.
It is kind of.. A waste of time, & I learn nothing much from it,
except for doing weird comprehensions, & learning all th chim words which will fly out of my mind th moment I step out of class. Maths is still ok, since it is drilling of what we've learnt.

HAIR

I HATE MY HAIR, I HATE MYSELF.

HOLIDAY
I'll only have 2-3 weeks of holiday for th whole year, excluding the November - December holidays.
June holidays, there are choir camp & sec3 camp.
One week of September holidays.
So, I think my white hair will be growing out VERY SOON.
T^T
So, to all primary school students out there,
DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR LIFE, I'LL KILL YOU!



Okay, I still don't feel relaxed enough.
But I can't continue th post, if not, it'll be damn long.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}