Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, April 2, 2009.
(9PM) posted by yiiqiiann @2:45 PM #

Err... Haha!
I really have no idea about how I should start with each post.

Alright, have been reaching home at around 10PM for th past 2 days.
What should I say about th rehearsals...?
I did not feel tired/sleepy during th rehearsals,
but when I'm back home, my eye bag just sags down instantly.

& during Physics & Maths lesson today,
I was sleeping with my eyes opened,
& copying notes without analyzing anything.
This is what we call... The Highest Level Of Sleepwalking!
Dx
I AM SO LAME

It's th actual thing tomorrow...
I'm so going to get enough sleep today!

OHH YAA! Saw th cosplays yesterday when waiting for th curtain call.
They walked pass th small aisle formed by us on th stairs,
& it seems so cool lols.

Inuyasha, Ichigo, Byakuya, Naruto, Sasuke, L...
Well, that's all that I managed to recognise,
since I only focused on them xD
I feel Chao Yue looks like Leenalee, but I don't know! ;X
Kelly said that she saw Kakashi, but I did not xD
&... Mr Ben Chew... I suppose he is Iruka-sensei?
I DON'T KNOW.


& I owe Ariel 4 kisses xD
Ohh! Maybe I should put on a RED lipstick before returning them to her?
xDD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}