Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, March 26, 2009.
(Quick one) posted by yiiqiiann @3:48 PM #

Alright, a quick post before th blogger maintenance,
since I don't know when I'll be using th computer again.

I feel damn stress now;
totally don't feel like going to school nowadays.
But, I have to!
Alright, this week:

MONDAY

Woke up @ 5AM+ to reach school by 6.45AM for choir.
Got back History & Chinese test T^T
TUESDAY
Got back SS test T^T
After which, choir till about 7PM
WEDNESDAY
Report slips are back! Calculated, & I got 71%!
L1R4 - 13, L1R5 - 15
OMG T^T
All thanks to ENGLISH! E8..
TODAY
Woke up @ 5AM+ again to reach school by 6.45AM for choir,
when th rest of th school reach @ 8AM+.. T^T
TOMORROW
CHOIR!

& on Saturday, I have tuition...
Like WTH?
Just term 2 & I feel so stressed out.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}