Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, May 31, 2009.
(June holiday) posted by yiiqiiann @1:53 PM #

YAY for the start of June holiday!


Monday (1/6): Helping Caiwen to do door-to-door sale at Ang Mo Kio.

Tuesday & Wednesday (2/6 & 3/6): AE Maths remedial from 8AM to 12PM.

Thursday (4/6): Physics SPA at 7.30AM.

Friday & Saturday (5/6 & 6/6): Choir camp

Monday - Wednesday (8/6 - 10/6): Sec3 camp. I'm so not going!


Alright, there are very few pieces of papers, with loads of assignments and instructions on it T^T
I hate to do researches! Especially for Science.
And for Sec3 camp, I'm finding ways and excuses to not go. All the high elements and kayaking. The Sec3 instructor was so not convincing us to go.

This was what he said:
There were cases of drowning, MANY PEOPLE DIED. One of those was my friend, a trained instructor.


And the high elements are about 10m high!? GOSH. Looking back to my P5 camp, it took me for more than half an hour to decide to go down the flying fox that is about... 3-5m high? And the instructor said that they will make us do exercises on the kayak. I'll panic like shit if it really capsizes.
So, all in all... JUST LET ME LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE!

And because of the H1N1, they expect us to bring thermometer to the camp, and that those with trigger temperature will be sent home. And for all of your information.. This dog here, has an average temperature of 37.4! So, when it goes up by 0.02, it'll exceed the trigger temperature.
Thus, for everybody's convenience, I'll just stay at home! If not they'll have to call my parents, and wait for them to fetch me home.
I hope they'll just cancel it because of H1N1; like what happened during my sis' Sec3 camp, when SARS broke out.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}