Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, June 25, 2009.
(Last minute work AGAIN) posted by yiiqiiann @2:23 AM #

WOW! It's already 2.30AM! T^T Have been working on Chinese, Chemistry and History... & yet, picking out time to watch shows :x

These are the assignments I'm left with:
  • 3 more Nazi propaganda sources with inference
  • "The Enchanted Island"
  • 2 English summaries
  • Social Studies SBQs
Wish me good luck guys! I might be going out on Friday, and I WILL be going out on Saturday and Sunday! And I have to finish up my History assignment by tomorrow for printing at Shaheera's, since I won't be free for the other days... @.@ No use regretting now... Have to CHIONG! xD Anyway, I don't know how I'm going to wake up when school re-opens... I'm still sleeping up till 11AM now! xD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}