Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, June 30, 2009.
() posted by yiiqiiann @11:19 PM #

I've been thinking about this:
If an apology cures, there's not a need for law or polices

Really, I have a complicated thinking... Does it really cure after I apologize? I don't think so. I can't seem to forgive and forget so easily after so much have happened. So, I don't think others will do that to me either. But still, I'm sorry, for ruining the gathering.


I'm looking for another blogskin, again. And I'm so going to find a nice SS501 picture and put it up on it!
School re-opened yesterday. I was damn high as we get to choose who we want to sit with! But it goes along with responsibility, which I think... IMPOSSIBLE. There was alr a bit of complain ytd and today from the teachers, about the guys. GRRR! Better not make Shaheera and I break from each other! I'll kill them!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}