Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, February 25, 2010.
(Things going rather well) posted by yiiqiiann @7:19 AM #

Haha, was planning to go school early today to let Shaheera mark th eng letter writing. But gave up on th idea lols. Initially wanted to wake up at 7AM, but my bio-alarm woke me up at 6.30AM. So, prepared, and here I am having breakfast and updating this dead blog of mine.


Had 'O' lvl SPA ytd, and I'm glad that I know how to do the all the calculations! xD Just fearing for th accuracy. & miraculously, I do not have leg cramps from ytd's 2.4 up till now! xD Gonna watch OP idol later after maths remedial ;D Hope one of our choir mates will win th contest! ;]


Hmm, th tests so far are still acceptable except for th previous A.math test which made me feel depressed for a week or so. But still, got over it alr. Gonna work really hard for the A.math test next week. Skipped tuition last week due to th undone assignments and SEQ test.


To 4S1: Ganbate for the eng, physics, A.math, E.math tests next week!


To Shaheera & Donovan: 不能说的秘密!xD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}