Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, November 25, 2007.
(another boring day passed by..) posted by yiiqiiann @11:19 PM #

Lalals... Today went out to buy dinner AGAIN! I miss dinners cooked by mum so much! But she doesn't have the strength to cook... What to do? But obey her and buy dinner back.
Today... Did a bit of homework, read fanfictions, played games, listened to songs and all the usual things I do almost everyday.
Was chatting with Kian Hui through sms before this post.

Yesterday went to shop&save at late afternoon with mum and saw Xin Lei. Hmm... She was just back from buying school uniform I think?
Alright, currently reading fanfiction again. And I just introduced to Pei Wen the fanfiction that Cai Wen and I wrote during P5. 'Cos she was asking me what's a fanfiction.

NEW WISH - HOPE THAT PIGGIE WILL GO TO JURONG SEC.! x]




{Layout by thegatecrasher}