Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, November 18, 2007.
(Blogskin changed) posted by yiiqiiann @10:13 PM #

Ya, I know, I change my blogskin too REGULARLY.
But I've just realised that the previous blog has something wrong. Sorry for realising it so late, but I've been using mozilla fox for the whole time... Well, mozilla fox doesn't works too well, but at least, isn't that lag as internet explorer.
Okay, I'll be putting in song later on. Plus lyrics, maybe?
Already have in mind which song I'll be putting. Hmm.. You'll know it soon!

Alright, today went my aunt's house(finally). Watched the japan version of Hana Kimi with piggie (I'll be mentioning a lot about piggie, for your info, she's smaller than me by 1 year, yet taller than me by 10+ cm T.T. A cousin of mines. Doing this little intro of her, so you all won't be wondering who she is, and her real name won't be mentioned, don't think she like it) and played with Ricky(Cousin's gf's puppy). Then, our cousin decided to bring us(piggie,piggie's little brother and me) to Botanic garden, but on the way there, thunders could be heard. Then they U-TURNED back. But then, brought us to West Coast Park.
Damn fun lol.. The three of us(you should know who) climbed the pyramid(what i call it). But lormi and I did not reach the top. I was afraid of heights, so stopped half way, then lormi.. I don't know why.. Piggie reached the top!

Okay, then yadayadayadayada. So we went back to my aunt's house. Some peoples were eating, then some of us was playing with Ricky. He is so cute! Say kuu-chii kuu-chii, then he'll lie down and let u kuu-chii. Then it went on my lap.. OMG.. Was like so happy plus pain lol.. 'Cos his nails. But then NVM! Hehehs. Kanna licked by him several times. SOO CUTE!

Think I've kind of overcame the fear of dogs? Ermm.. Puppy maybe? Dogs are a bit... Don't know how to say.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}