Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, November 21, 2007.
(Having problems choosing blogskins) posted by yiiqiiann @11:31 PM #

Lalala... Well, you know... I'm kind of choosy(or however you spell it) when it comes to blogskins.
I prefer those... You know, without navigations, whereby we just need to scroll down and everything is on one page. Reason being: I'm bad at html codes and all this, to be direct- COMPUTER IDIOT.
So, Those kind of blogskin is easier for me to put song from imeem, edit and all this.
Ermm... So might be changing blogskin again. When I've really found one though!
I know it's very tiring to see someone's blogskin change each time you visit their blog.

Okay, things I've did yesterday and today are almost the same.
Mum has not been feeling well, sis and I have been busy helping and looking after her and yaddayaddayadda... Sis washing the clothes and me going out dad to buy dinner... blahblahblah. Used the computer and managed to actually finish 2nd section of science theory chapter 16.

Arghh... Hope that tomorrow won't be the same.
But it is quite fun feeding mum! xD

OHH YA! About the song, I think I won't be putting it till I find the next blogskin. Hmm... The song is one of D. Gray-Man's OST. Hmm... NICE! Is all I can describe about it.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}