Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, November 14, 2007.
(miserable life..) posted by yiiqiiann @1:18 PM #

Haiz.. Mum just asked me to go do homework.. Then suddenly dunno sjb for what.
At there say what.."Your sis go poly already ahh, you better go to jc. If cannot go jc, then stop at secondary 4."
WTH lor.. She knew better than anyone else that I can't do better than sis, and yet she still say this. Don't know for what lahh... If like that, might as well quit school now! Waste time and money for what.
Don't feel like doing homework now... Since that's her "ORDER".

It's not that I'm trying to be rebellous... But I just have no mood.
Studying has no meaning to me now...

Hoping that I'll just grow up real soon, and get out of singapore.. Maybe to Japan? Yepp! Japan will be the best place! Animes, mangas, games and foods. Though life will be much more tougher, but as compared to here, it's much more enjoyable!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}