Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Monday, November 26, 2007.
(*YAWNS*) posted by yiiqiiann @11:38 AM #

Monday is here AGAIN! RAWRRS!! Did nothing much throughout the past week.
Sis went to school, mum went to market with a better... Health, and there is no one to talk and joke with. Sis will be back by 1pm+, mum might be back anytime.
Currently chatting with Li Jun on msn.
Lalala... Practically, did nothing much today too.
AND! There's this funny video Xin Lei recommended last week to Grace and me... Damn funny lols. Here's the video!


Crazy Indian Video

And there's one more recommended by my cousin...

Kung Fu Cow

&& There is 'S-POP HURRAY' (I think that's the name in english?) today at... 7pm or 7.30pm? On Channel U. It's a die-die-must-watch-show for me hehe! Will be listening to lots of nice songs on there! Probably not from CWL(did not spell out the whole name, in case I offend anyone who like him. && No offence!)! LALALS!~




{Layout by thegatecrasher}