Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Saturday, December 15, 2007.
(HAPPY) posted by yiiqiiann @9:31 PM #

I'm so happy and glad today! I'll tell you later on about it!

Okay, another boring day at home... Drew some pictures that is on my bed sheet and pillow while listening to music in the afternoon. Then watched Green Forest My Home, had dinner and then played computer.

This is the part!
Played until 9pm+, then started to chat with Amelissa (I'm sorry if I spelled it wrongly! Is it with double 's' or single 's'?).
Yupp, then we chatted a lot about our present class and a lot of things.
You know why I'm happy? Because... It's been a long long time since anyone chatted so much with me online about herself and many things.
^_^

Okay, I'm off to watch television!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}