Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, December 16, 2007.
(Pictures drawn by me!) posted by yiiqiiann @11:00 PM #

Yeah, yesterday I did said that I drew some pictures. They're all posted up today!

Accidentally drew it till too fat. Well, it makes it look even cute, doesn't it?

Little BobDog. Lols... Another failed attempt I think? Looks kind of weird.

And this is the best piece ever! It was drawn today. I was actually going to draw the second boy from the left, but failed terribly... So I decided to erase everything except for the face's shape, and then draw one that comes from my imagination. And here it is!

Hair styled by ME! (It kind of looks weird when I look at it now...) Clothes' opinion by sis. Hmm... But with help from the previous picture I have. Frinch left unshaded to show that it is not black (eg. gold or white).


Then while trying to reach the back of the CPU the plug in the cable... I got scalded by the IRON! Y.Y 'Cos my dad just finished ironning and just switched off it.

Anyway, I'm so happy! For unknown reasons.

Haiz... Did not manage to watch Star Awards just now... 'Cos sis wanna watch Hwangjini. Have to watch the replayed version of it next week.

Okay, I'm off to read fanfictions AGAIN! xD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}