Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, December 19, 2007.
(A day out for movie; alvin and the chipmunks) posted by yiiqiiann @8:14 PM #

Went to watch Alvin and the chipmunks with CAI WEN, Xin Lei and Pei Wen.
Amongst the chipmunks, Theodore is the cutest! Fat and round... xD
You know what? The movie actually stopped halfway for terribly 3 times! Then when it started again, we were lost; They did not start at where they stopped, but kept on going...
After watching, we went to northpoint to walk around. We went to the CD shop, then Popular.
Don't know whether the Popular changed to a ZOO? We saw monkey and pig there; Yong En and James.

IDIOTIC SISSY ******* JAMES kept on shouting..."EEYYEERR!! SUAY AHH!" Getting louder each time... His friend was like... DUH?
Damn sissy lor! Never change one... The voice still as disgusting and sissy.

Thus, we immediately turned around and went out of Popular. Then walked around~
Went minitoons. Three of us bought CAI WEN a handphone pouch, since she was looking for one and her b`dae is coming. Well, the main reason to watch movie today, was because of Cai Wen's birthday, which is next monday.

Alright, then we went home together.

Once I got home, I fell down on my mattress; I was feeling quite sleepy. Crapped with my sis, but couldn't, 'cos she was feeling sick. Then, I fell asleep unknowingly.
Woke up on time at 6PM to watch "The Champion". I'm so pro, ain't I? My body is adjusted to the time itself... xD

Okay, that's for all today. Tomorrow will be a fine day, I hope.
Anyway, take good care of your body okay? Many pupils have been falling sick recently.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}