Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, June 10, 2008.
(My second week of hols.) posted by yiiqiiann @1:51 PM #

HHOHOHOHS! Didn't post for almost 2 weeks I think?
Have nothing much to post, & when I have something to post, I'm not using the com..

Alright, basically what I did last week.
Started doing maths, but left a lot of questions blank because I forgot how to do.
Referred to both Sec 1 & Sec 2 textbooks for some questions.

Do halfway, got bored & started drawing lol.

Before colouring

Combination of black & red.


Next day, went to NYP with sis to take her graduation cert., then we went to Sun Plaza's comic connection.

Vampire Knight's Zero key chain I bought for $3.90, but sis paid first.

Sis' Death Note key chain which costs $4.90 or $5.90.

Then went library. Then, we went to Macdonald's to buy the green tea ice-cream. It tastes nice with the vanilla ice-cream I should say... But once it melts, it really irks like hell. Then, went to NTUC while eating the ice-cream. Bought what mum told us to buy & we started shopping for TIDBITS!! xD Two pringles, one munchy & one packet of sweets.
Got home & sis said that I no need to repay her the $3.90. But I still insisted on giving her $3... xD Since she isn't working anymore.

Went to my aunt's house on Sunday. & Cut my hair ytd.

Today, dad got home damn early at 3pm. 'Cos need to wash the leaves all this. Then, we started making dumplings (ba zhang)! Most of mines are total failures lol. NVM.

Here are some pics of my art pieces I submitted for exam. The theme this time is fruits, flowers & vegetables.

What I painted on the spot on art block that day, featuring flower & orange.

What I painted at home on lay-out paper.

Lay-out featuring orange.

Lay-out featuring pineapple.Anyhow drew this. Was trying to feature pineapple, orange & strawberry into a flower xDWhat teacher wrote on the first page. xD

& This is the front view of my class tee! It is plain I know...

&& This is the back view of it. AYQ 02! xD

Alright, a rare & long post xD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}