Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, June 20, 2008.
(school reopenning) posted by yiiqiiann @6:44 PM #

TT~!!!
School's gonna re-open damn soon.
& I've did my best in doing the given homeworks.
Hmm.. Left with quite a number of them?

Chinese left with 1 journal writing & the book review. But I think I lost the paper? Or teacher didn't give us? :S

Maths left with the reflection.

English left with the 3 newspaper cut-outs & scrapbook activity.

Science left with nothing. As for the fun science thingy, it's a practical thingy, so, I just read throught Dx

Hmm.. May be chionging all of them by tomorrow? Cos I'm going to chalet on Sunday for my cousin's 21st b`dae :DD

& How I hoped that we could stay overnight... But they said that Saturday full already, so only can go on Sunday. T-T

Alright, short post here.. BYEES~!!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}