Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Saturday, September 27, 2008.
((:) posted by yiiqiiann @12:27 AM #

12.28am currently.
& tuition officially ends after today!
YIPPEES!
No more waking up early in Saturday mornings! :DD

Alright, I didn't manage to finish up my summary yesterday TT
& the English compo that I wrote is a total crap.
Chinese paper today was quite easy
3 subjects down! xD
6 more subjects to go TT

GANBATE NE!

& I've just learnt another SHORT phrase in Japanese.

TADA IMA!
I'm home! xD

'Cos Leenalee was like repeating it throughout hehe..
But I hope I got it correct heh?

CRAPP! I have been using the laptop since I came back,
& I totally did not study today!

Alright, I promise; today will be the last day before exams for me to slack for more than 1hr!

ADIEU!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}