Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, September 17, 2008.
(XUE TE! Dx) posted by yiiqiiann @7:42 PM #

Today was a bad day D:

Went to mac for meal with Algernon & Gordon.
Mixed the pepper, salt, chilli, ketchup, sprite & hot fudge together LOL
& it certainly tastes WEIRD & GROSS.
By the time we're back in school,
it's 4pm already LOL.
Went up to art room & Miss Lim said that they'll be closing in 30mins time Dx

Chiong-ed as much as I could with Algernon LOL.
Tomorrow must complete within 1 hour X.x
If not, I'll die for sure.

Walked with Joey, Shi Min, Daven, Algernon & Gordon xD
& when I reached the corridor outside my house,
I realised my mum went to visit my granny.
Asked to use a stranger's phone to call my mum,
& she told me she's still waiting for the shuttle bus at Dover,
while my sis is still in school TT

GRAWR!
Had to wait under the block for more than 1 hour or so.
Luckily dad came back,
if not, I'm so going to loose my patience.
Mum refused to make me a bunch keys the last time I asked for it.
(-_-")

Almost 8pm now,
still waiting for mum to finish cooking.
I was planning to study while she's cooking,
but I couldn't find my History notes for chapter 7 & 8.
Plus, I'm totally not in the mood to study already.
Low spirit + grumbling stomach = NO MOOD!!
@.@




{Layout by thegatecrasher}