Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Saturday, March 7, 2009.
(MARCH HOLIDAYS~) posted by yiiqiiann @12:58 AM #

[[ MONDAY ]]
Learning journey @ Harmony Centre was fun with Shaheera around!
EEEEHEEEEHHEHEHEEEE!!!

[[ TUESDAY ]]
E Maths test, which I think I'll surely fail because of 2(2x)=4 -.-
Something happened, which made me feel really guilty & disappointed.
& Choir as usual.

[[ WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY ]]
Nothing much happened?

[[ TODAY ]]
Chemistry test, 50-50?
'Cos I realised tht I have no time to calculate how much I'll get.
OP IDOL WAS GREAT.
Th sec1/2 guy really made th crowd high xD
Choir, had our measurements taken in between th practises.
Thanks JiaHao & AiWei for th sweets!


Alright, tuition AGAIN tml...
& there's loads of tests lined up this coming week -.-
THUS I CAN'T USE LAPTOP TML T.T
History, SS, Physics, A Maths, MT letter writing & compre & MT Oral Exam @.@

& I finally realised,
I'm born to be a loner.
I accepted this fact,
& adapted to it,
without any hesitation or so.
孤獨萬歲!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}