Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Monday, March 16, 2009.
(Laptop TT) posted by yiiqiiann @5:40 PM #

嗚嗚嗚~
Saturday, when I am using th laptop,
it suddenly rained...
Th thunder struck,
& th screen of th laptop became totally dark,
but th laptop is still on.
In th end, realize that there's image moving,
then peered & managed to find th shut down button.

Yesterday went to visit grandma.
She looks better ;D
After that,
went to Causeway with mum, sis, aunt & cousin to have dinner at ajisen ramen.
HAIZ.

Finding a day to send th laptop for repairing.
If not,
there's no show for me!! T^T

Sis said tht this is a significant for me to change my hobby.
IMPOSSIBLE!
Th horoscope only mentioned about change of friends,
which I am glad that I believed it.
But even if it told me to change my hobby,
I WON't! (◉'v'◉)

Luckily I can still watch MFBBT & WAHSH on PSPtube.
But.. ANIME~~~ T^T

Alright, I'll post up th pictures for cross-country later on.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}