Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, June 2, 2009.
(A.MATHS! @.@) posted by yiiqiiann @7:21 PM #

Had AE Maths remedial earlier this morning. For A.Maths... The last part of Binomial Theorem is forcing me to death. For E.Maths... Properties of a Circle - MEMORISATION!! T^T And I haven't complete today's homework - Exercise 6.1 and 6.2 and ME6, which have to be handed in tomorrow...
GOSH!?!? It's a bad start for me, and as a holiday which is meant for us to relax after MYE. Usually at this time of June holiday in the past, I'll be waking up at 10AM+, wash up ASAP (As Slow As Possible), slack or play, have my lunch, rest, afternoon nap, have a warm drink, play, dinner, TV and sleep ALAP (As Late As Possible). T^T

I think it's a hint for me to really settle down and have my daily revision? No more slacking/doing nothing? LALALALA~ But I'll still pick out time to watch shows~! I, myself, cannot stand it when I get too serious with things. I'll laugh at myself for doing so.


So, back to my usual postings.
I'm now stuck in between 2 concerts... SS501 and Bang Bang Tang. Which to choose?!?! I asked my mum to sponsor me for one concert; and I promised her that this will be her first and last time giving me a present. So, it's impossible to go to both!! Unless I tell her,"I don't spend money on clothes, bags, cosmetics, shoes and whatsoever, except for food", which is already included in the reasons. xD But eventually, she may not even sponsor me? T^T I never got any present from her. The only present I got from my parents is my precious PSP - from my dad.

Alright, going to have my dinner after surfing the net for a while.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}