Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Monday, June 23, 2008.
(ALOHA LOYANG) posted by yiiqiiann @9:19 PM #

Alright, I'll write about yesterday first :D
As I've mentioned, I went to Aloha Loyang to celebrate my cousin's 21st b`dae.
Bungalow 4 ;D
It's really a nice place for gatherings lahh.. There 4 bedrooms in total! >D
Before going there, mum, sis & I went for window shopping.
& I kind of regretted buying my Vampire Knight key chain at Sun Plaza, because the comic connection that I went yesterday had so much more choices of key chains! Especially D.Gray-Man's...

Uncle came & drove us to Aloha Loyang.
& It's so fun when we're on his van xD We squeezed like hell, & I can feel that it is kind of overweight already; when the van is making a turn, it feels as if the whole van may topple down any seconds.

Reached there & we, as the hungry ghosts, began to scoop whatever things available to eat xD
Went into room 3 & we began to love the pillows ;b Damn comfortable ok?!

So, we went to slack in the room several times after each activity.
We walked by the beach and played basketball.

& Finally, buffet time! The best buffet I've ever had in my whole life? xD
Cos the previous ones have many foods that I dislike.
After buffet, went to find the arcade room.
Played racing only >< Many machines were spoiled.

Then, when we got back, time for cutting 'cake'.
LOL. My cousin clever... After many experiences from my older cousins, she bought nice cupcakes with NO CREAM! xD
So of course, no smashing of cake in her face!
BUT, his brother one of my cousin to hold her... Then open the champagne RIGHT IN FRONT of her LOL.
& The cupcake is nice :D

Went back home, & chiong-ed with all my might to finish the homework left.
Slept at around 1am after ironing my uniform.

& I'm so amazed that I was able to wake up at 6am today lol.

Alright, next post will be on today.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}