Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, August 1, 2008.
(HEALTH CHECK) posted by yiiqiiann @5:09 PM #

During assembly, Mrs Tan talked about importance of time.
After which, my class went for heath check.
The nurse said that I maintained a good posture :DD
But still, she recommended me to do more sit-ups.
Thus, there was no maths.

After health check, we went up to class earlier than majority of the people.
Mdm Yuen was already there with her radio.
Thus, while we're waiting for the others to come up,
we PARTIED! xD

Turned the radio to YES 933 and there is bu xiang dong de xD
& Shi Min started to teach us on Angela xD
When everyone returned, Mdm Yuen briefed us on the ORAL this afternoon.

English,
the class just does not know what is "SHUT UP" and kept on chatting.
Cheryl and I was saying that primary 2 are even better then secondary 2 and that they have more discipline. xDD

RECESS,
went to the staircase.
Li Jun and Sharon was jumping down from the stairs from as high as possible.

Then three free periods at the hall.
We secretly climbed up the ladder behind the stage.
It was damn dirty alright?!
Teacher spotted us while we're trying to get down.
& I DEFINITELY AM AFRAID HEIGHTS (hope i spelt right?)
Played one of the D. Gray-Man OST on the piano,
but Major Tan came and asked us not to play.
Then, played the game of split (or whatever u call it)

I can't believe a can do a split even after 2 whole years without training! xD

Bell rang & we rushed down to the canteen for lunch.
Ate golden triangle and shared milo with jelly with Sharon.
Then, went up to hall again to assemble for oral.

It was terrible I shall say?
I never excelled in my oral...
Quite anti-social? Dx

After which, went for choir.
Sang non nobis, domine.
Then, discussed about national day celebrations,
& we "played games" haha.

Then, went home with Sharon and Shi Min.
Sharon & I bought 2 ondeh ondeh each.
YUMMY~ xDD
I starting on my food hunt once again.

& Here I am posting~!
Gonna find MFBBT episodes later on.
adios~




{Layout by thegatecrasher}