Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, July 25, 2008.
(MOOD SWINGS?) posted by yiiqiiann @8:20 PM #

Alright, I've been having mood swings for this week.
I'm happy at a moment, down at next, and angry at another moment.
Don't know why? X.x


For RICH3 and LifeSkill, Mrs Zaidi explained to us about the streaming details,
& these are the subjects I'm considering:

ENGLISH
CHINESE
A MATHS
E MATHS
PURE CHEM
PURE PHYSICS
COMBINED HUMANITIES: SS+GEOG

Kind of same as my sis', just that I choose Geography instead of History.


Went for choir today.
& After our sectionals, they started having audition for the guys.
They sang the "Shine for Singapore", and it suddenly became some kind of campus superstar?

Firdaus became the host LOL,
& we became the audience who will vote for them xDD
Alvin and Wilson became the top 2.
Looking forward to National Day Celebration~~


Came home & as usual... FRIDAY~~!!
Just finish MFBBT.
& GRAAA!! There's no subbed version of Nabari no Ou 16 AGAIN?!?!?!?!?! Dx
NVM, there's still D. Gray-Man!!~


& As promised, I've managed to put up the song 传说 by 林宥嘉(Yoga) & 刘力扬(Jade).
I simply love Jade's voice xD
POWER!! >D




{Layout by thegatecrasher}